Valencia and Barcelona Were Both Fun But I Preferred Valencia
Top Things I Did In Valencia
- The tapas in Valencia and Barcelona are amazing. I ate at so many great seafood places that I burnt myself out on Paella for awhile after.
- My brother came later in the month to visit me which was a blast. He was robbed in Madrid though but chased down the 3 girls and got all his stuff back.
- The Jardí del Túria had many great bike paths and unique things to see. I spent a great amount of time exploring it.
- They had a Mexican taco place called Taqueria La LLorona that had some of the best food that I had in Spain.
- The architecture in Spain in general is absolutely stunning. We saw many great buildings, statues and churches. The best by far is Palau de les Arts Reina Sofía (Opera Valencia). I could not believe how big of a structure it is and the amount of water around it. Pictures do not do it Justice. A must see.
- The Gulliver’s Travels park was quite shocking to see. At first I thought it was just a slide park and then realized the slides are built on Gulliver laying down.
- The beach in Valencia is absolutely massive. I could not belief how far and wide the sand was. I would love to go back in the summer when it is much warmer.
- The Sand Castle sculptures that they built there were so detailed. Must have taken weeks to build.
- We rented a BMW 320d and drove it to Barcelona, Spain. The views from a long the way were absolutely stunning.
Top Things I Did in Barcelona
- Saw FC Barcelona play Málaga CF. The game ended in a tie 0-0 and Messi & Saurez didn’t even play. At Least I was able to watch Neymar play. One of the coolest stadiums I have been to.
- Went out to a pretty cool nightclub that was 3 stories and had a large stage. Really fun until the next day when Montrey, Fico, and Danny realized Montrey’s acquaintance had their passports. She never ended up returning them.
- We went to see The Sagrada Famila and I didn’t take any pictures because I need more church pictures like I need a hole in the head.
- Montrey insisted on riding the Ferris Wheel at Tibidabo Amusement Park which turned out to be awesome.
(Visited 364 times, 1 visits today)