Top 10 Things I Did In Lima Peru
- Played tons of Halo with Gamble, Montrey, and Bryan.
- Went to Central (Number 5 Restaurant in the World). We had a 17 Course Meal with Wine Pairing and It Was One of the Best Meals I Have Ever Had.
- Went to Maido (Number 8 Restaurant in the World). I Think Maido is Better Than Central. Japanese Food is my Thing.
- Dhivya Cooked Us Indian Food and Braided Chase’s Hair and on The Walk Home Chase and I Had Sexual Slurs Yelled At Us. We Laughed Pretty Hard.
- Hiked the Classic Inca Trail With (26 Miles) with 10 of My Best Friends on Remote Year. ( http://www.alpacaexpeditions.com )
- Stayed in Cusco and Absolutely Loved the Food, Culture and the People. So Much Less Crowded and Busy than Lima.
- Watched the Famous Skateboarding Dog in Mira Flores.
- I ate Llomo Saltado almost Every Day and Absolutely Loved It.
- Ate at Panchita and Had the Best Tallarin Saltado I have Ever Had.
- I Saw Sublime With Rome in a Small Venue and They Absolutely Killed It. Alex Went With Me and We Saw Jenna and Aline Our Program Managers There.
(Visited 394 times, 1 visits today)5