Serbia is Awesome
I did not expect Serbia to be one of my favorite places that I have visited. I really enjoyed my time there and found out that the Serbian people are extremely friendly. The balkan food is excellent and very inexpensive in comparison to London’s food. If you ever visit Serbia you must try Ambar Restaurant. Ambar also has a restaurant in Washington D.C. so if you are ever close by try it out for yourself.
What is there to Do in Serbia?
- Semi Final Basketball Game (Serbia Vs. Czech Republic)
- Watch a Sunset or Sunrise at the Belgrade Fortress
- A Military History Walking Tour
- Visit the Church of Church of Saint Mark
- Vox Blues Bar – I Played on Stage with the Band
- Visit Concrete Jungle – The Night Life is Great
- Shoot Bow and Arrows at the Belgrade Fortress
- Watched a Peaceful Protest of the Waterfront Development that Is Being Built
- Learn History from the Locals